Furniture, mirrors, picture frames;
goods (not included in other classes) of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother-of-pearl, meerschaum and substitutes for all these materials, or of plastics.
Class 20 includes mainly furniture and its parts and plastic goods, not included in other classes.
This Class includes, in particular:
- metal furniture and furniture for camping;
- bedding (for example, mattresses, spring mattresses, pillows);
- looking glasses and furnishing or toilet mirrors;
- registration number plates not of metal;
- letter boxes not of metal or masonry.
This Class does not include, in particular:
- certain special types of mirrors, classified according to their function or purpose;
- special furniture for laboratories (Class 9);
- special furniture for medical use (Class 10);
- bedding linen (Class 24);
- eiderdowns (Class 24).